Thursday, September 18, 2014
PSPB & PSPR have updated the terms of their contributor agreements. The journals now request an exclusive license to publish and distribute articles, instead of a transfer of copyright. This means authors will remain owners of the copyright to their articles while the journals will receive an exclusive license to publish the articles. Additionally, authors will retain the following rights in accordance with SAGE’s author re-use policy, which has been updated to be RoMEO Green compliant.
- You retain the copyright in your Contribution.
- You may do whatever you wish with the version of the Contribution you submitted to the Journal (version 1).
- Once the Contribution has been accepted for publication, you may post the accepted version of the Contribution (version 2) on your own personal website, your department’s website, or the repository of your institution without any restrictions.
- You may not post the accepted version of the Contribution (version 2) in any repository other than those listed above (i.e., you may not deposit in the repository of another institution or a subject repository) until 12 months after publication of the Contribution in the Journal.
- You may use the published Contribution (version 3) for your own teaching needs or to supply on an individual basis to research colleagues, provided that such supply is not for commercial purposes.
- You may use the Contribution (version 3) in a book you write or edit any time after publication in the Journal.
- You may not post the published article (version 3) on a website or in a repository without permission from SAGE.
- When posting or reusing the Contribution, please provide a link to the appropriate DOI for the published version of the Contribution on SAGE Journals (http://online.sagepub.com)
All commercial and any author reuse of the Contribution not specified above should be referred to SAGE. More information can be found at http://www.sagepub.com/journalsPermissions.nav.