Student Science Writer Positions: The Society for Personality and Social Psychology Seeks eDaily Contributors for Annual Convention
The Society for Personality and Social Psychology’s (SPSP) Annual Convention is the premier international event for more than 3500 social and personality psychologists. Attendees from academia, non-profit, government, and private sectors present and discuss research, network and collaborate on projects, and pursue professional development while advancing science and pedagogy in the field.
SPSP is seeking up to six psychology students to contribute as eDaily interns. Successful candidates will interview member scientists, write articles on sessions, and translate science for the daily convention e-newsletter during the 19th Annual Convention from March 1 - 3, 2018 in Atlanta, Georgia.
- $300 [US dollars] stipend at the conclusion of the convention.
- Visibility with byline on Character & Context (the SPSP blog) and the #SPSP2018 Convention eDaily publication.
- Opportunities for future contribution to the Character & Context blog.
- Attend the convention in person and file assigned articles within the hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. each day of the convention [March 1, March 2, and March 3].
- Ability to interview presenters, translate science, and write one assigned 400-500-word convention coverage article on deadline.
- If selected, ability to participate in a training conference call with SPSP staff on February 6 at 3 p.m. EST.