Poster/Symposia/Travel Award Applications are Now Open!
We are now accepting poster, symposium, and travel award submissions for SPSP's 17th Annual Convention in San Diego, California from January 28 to 30, 2016.
Interested in submitting a Professional Development Session or Data Blitz? Stay tuned for that submission portal to open on September 8, 2015.
- July 1-14, 2015: Poster and Symposia Submissions
- September 8-18, 2015: Data Blitz Submissions:
- September 8-18, 2015: Undergraduate Poster Submissions (for any undergrads without data for July submission)
- September 8-18, 2015: Professional Development Session Submissions
- July 1 to 14, 2015: Graduate Travel Awards
- July 1 to September 18, 2015: Teacher/Scholar Travel Awards
- July 1 to October 7, 2015: Diversity Fund Undergraduate Registration Award
Use these guides to help you gather all the details now, so you are ready to submit when portals open:
- Graduate Poster Submission Guide
- Undergraduate Poster Submission Guide
- Symposia Chair Guide
- Symposia Speaker Guide
- Data Blitz Guide
- Professional Development Guide
- July 17, 2015: Housing Opens
- August 18, 2015: Registration Opens