Hanan Abdulla Al Mehairi was born in 1984 and graduated from Dubai Women’s College in June 2008. She acquired a Distinction with honors Bachelor degree in applied sciences and in applied media communications. She successfully produced two video documentaries during her internship. Impressed by her achievements, she was invited on board the Dubai Police General Headquarters by General Commander Dhai Khalfan Tamim. Hanan worked for the Dubai Police for almost four years and won the second best employee award in 2010. Hanan earned her Masters in strategic human resources management at Wollongong University in Dubai. Hanan is also a holder of the Hollywood Institute Director and Producer Diploma Certificate. Hanan is currently doing her PhD at Wollongong University in Dubai and working at Dubai Water and Electricity Authority as an assistant manager in Knowledge Management. Hanan Al Muhairi is also the director of "Arabyana", a feature film documentary which highlights the challenges that women face in the equestrian field. This documentary got the support of Her Royal Highness Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein, Wife of H.H. Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE, Ruler of Dubai.
Hanan has presented in many conferences such as:
• Knowledge Management Model of Dubai Police (2008) in Brisbane
• The Impact of Organizational Culture on Knowledge Sharing Behavior in Organizations (April, 2012) in Greece
• Share it or Keep it to Yourself? Inculcating Knowledge Sharing Behaviors at Workplace Using A Culturally Oriented Framework (2012) 18th IBIMA Conference in Turkey
• Empowering Knowledge Sharing Behaviors at Workplace: The Role and Impact of Organizational Culture (July, 2012) in Chicago- The Twelfth International Conference on Knowledge, Culture and Change Management
1. Al Muhairi, H. & Zakaria, N. (2012). Exploring the effects of organizational culture on collaborative vs. competitive knowledge sharing behaviors. Proceedings of the International Conference on Integrated Information, pp.395. Available at: http://pubs.idas.org/aipm/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=15:contents-icininfo-2012&Itemid=29
2. Al Muhairi, H. & Zakaria, N. (2012). Share it or keep it to yourself? Inculcating knowledge sharing behaviors at workplace using a culturally oriented framework, International Business Information Management Association, Istanbul, Turkey, May 9-10 (ERA Rank B).
3. Al Muhairi, H. & Zakaria, N. (2012). Empowering knowledge sharing behaviors at workplace: The role and impact of organizational culture. 12th International Conference on Knowledge, Culture and Change, Chicago, 6-8 July (ERA Rank B)
- Knowledge Sharing Behaviour
- The impact of organisational culture on knowledge sharing behaviour among employees.