Interested in Participating as a Student?
Students will select up to five mentors they are interested in working with. Students will receive a $3000 stipend to cover living expenses and up to $500 to cover travel to and from the summer research site.
Student Eligibility Requirements
- Student must be from a group underrepresented within the social and personality psychology field
- Student must be an undergraduate student from a university without an active lab in their field of interest
To be considered for the program, you must be graduating in Summer 2018, Fall 2018, or Spring 2019 and intending to apply to graduate school in social or personality psychology (Spring 2018 graduates with a graduation date before July 2018 are not eligible)
Requried Application Materials
- A completed online SPUR application
- A statement or purpose regarding professional aspirations and interest in the particular lab they propose visiting.
- A letter of recommendation from a faculty member at their home institution