In addition to its annual conference, award programs, publication activities, and diversity initiatives, the Society for Personality and Social Psychology is pleased to sponsor several educational programs and partnerships.
These offerings include:
- Division 8 Programming at the annual convention of the American Psychological Association
- The EASP-SPSP International Teaching Fellowship, a joint program with the European Association of Social Psychology in which graduate students receive training from an overseas academic specialist
- The SASP-SPSP International Teaching Fellowship, a joint program with the Society of Australasian Social Psychologists similar to the EASP-SPSP teaching fellowship
- The EASP Summer School, a set of workshops designed to familiarize graduate students with the latest developments in specific subfields of social psychology (sponsorship for up to five students to attend)
- The SPSP Summer Institute in Social Psychology, a two-week intensive summer school intended mainly for predoctoral students in social psychology