Society for Personality and Social Psychology
Membership in SPSP is open to students, as well as professionals, who are interested in personality and social psychology.
We are now in the 2015 dues cycle, which includes membership through 12/31/2015.
The Benefits of SPSP membership include:
- Member registration rate for the annual conference
- Public interest and advocacy-related activities
- NEW in 2015: Access to a special members-only area for communication and networking within your research or professional areas
- Support for student education and research
- Members receive electronic and/or mail delivery subscriptions to the following publications:
Personality and Social Psychology Bulletin
Personality and Social Psychology Review
Social Psychology and Personality Science (electronic only)